Sunday 15 July 2012

Sadly the e..n..d.............

Well all good things have to come to an end..............I have had a pretty good holiday......the last week especially seems like it has been long with plenty of time at home..........unlike other holidays where is seems like it is gone in a flash ...............
tomorrow it's back to school, back to work, back to bus runs, back to school lunches, back to reality............oh well it was good while it lasted.......cooped up here ignoring life..........I have been stitching but nothing to show yet so i'll keep working away and hope I will be back soon...........it has been a busy blogging week here at Chookyblue..............and it's been great to add a couple of things to the finished section on my sidebar too...........
(image removed)
Oh and if you want something to do go visit this new blogger and encourage her new journey in blogland...........welcome to blogland Fairy Floss Stitches..........

.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

19 comments:

Susan said...

But WHY do good things have to end??? We have one more day......

Lyn said...

The end of the holidays is not something I look forward to either..sounds like you have been busy..I'll pop over and visit Fairy Floss stitches..

De said...

So glad your holiday has been good and you found some stitching time. Hope the back to school stuff goes well for you.

Khris78 said...

It's a bugger isn't it ... Only 10 more weeks till the next one xo

suzitee said...

I'm back to work tomorrow too... but hubby and kids still have another week :( at least you feel like you've had a break!

Annie said...

I've had a long face all day

Susan said...

Its been lovely hearing from you more often, bu as they say "all good things must come to an end".

Cardygirl said...

Always sad to see holidays end...hey that fairy floss is one fabulous gal!

Jenny said...

I agree , I don't know why school holidays go so quickly.

Wendyb said...

*sigh*.....good times end too fast!
xox sugary hugs
Wendy :O)

Julia said...

The kids still have another week here..glad you had a great time, nice to relax..
Julia ♥

Jan said...

Chooky, I don't suppose you REALLY want to know this is the first day of my 3-week holiday?? Have a great week.

Janice said...

But wasn't it good having that time to play in your chook shed. Now you will have to start counting down till the next lot of hols.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

School holidays are wonderful aren't they...I used to love them back at Peel and we all stayed home and did whatever...I've got my little Grandson here now keeping me busy! Somehow this year is just flying by and in to time it will be holidays again! Have a great week Chooky xo

Linda said...

Oh I hate endings like that...I am on my way over to visit Fairy Floss now! Enjoy your afternoon!!

MarĂ­a Elena said...

I have a week's holiday more, then ... run and run. I loved your work.
Hugs

Houseelf said...

Sorry your holiday has ended. I just had rib high washing after a week of camping in rain with ours. I hope you find more stitching time and get back to it all inspired.

Jenny said...

Hi Chooky. Glad you had a great holiday good luck getting back to reality:)

Jenny said...

Glad you had a great holiday away from all the routines. Good luck dealing with back to reality:)